In a fast-paced business world where everything is constantly evolving, scaling, minimising and customising to the consumer, technology is essential to stay on top.
Whether you’re a start-up or established brand staying relevant, these apps can cut time, let you work on the go and support you in the 1 million things to think about every day.
Consider adding these free apps to you smartphone.
- Tired of collecting paper receipts in shoeboxes? Genius Scan lets you scan receipts on your smartphone and export them as PDF files later. Apps like Xero also let you snap and file paper receipts to save time and space.
- Lose the pen and paper – Evernote is a digital notebook that lets you capture, create and organise notes and tasks from anywhere. Sync Evernote across devices to find everything instantly.
- Invoice2Go lets you create professional invoices and quotes anytime, anywhere so you can work away and still stay on top of jobs and payments.
- Assigning a task to a graphic designer can take time, but Canva is lets anyone design instantly through its simple drag-and-drop artwork creation. Facilitating 52 million DYI designs, Canva lets you pick from over one million layouts, photos, illustrations and fonts plus upload logos to create customised on-brand designs.
- Find Bartercard businesses around you, pay an invoice, process a sale and view your available balance using the Bartercard mobile app. You can download the mobile app from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Microsoft.
Adapted from an article written by Bartercard Australia on Jun 15, 2017